Sex has become the sweetest part among the life of everybody which is not only the way for express your love but also the other method for sexual health maintenance.
Safety is the primary step
Yes you didn’t heard wrong! Safety during sex truly matters in couple’s life which must be most followed precautions.
Let me tell you personally. I myself and my wife were not ready to have a baby due to some reasons therefore we discussed with each other and decided to use the condom. Actually we both wanted to have a baby but expecting after getting settle.
Pregnancy is the major and sweetest event in both of the partner’s life but when you don’t to have child you must use condom.
Have you ever heard that condom is the easiest way for not having any kind of sexual problems and STDs?
I shared my personal experience with you all for alerting you having healthy because I have many cases in which couples hesitate to discuss their problems with the partners.
As long as my views about asking questions is necessary for the peoples because it gets both of the partners relaxing their mind.
Let me tell what sort of question you must ask to your partner before having sex.
You can ask these questions with your sexual partner and don’t get hesitate talking about it.
- Would it be your first experience of sex?
- Do you really want to have sex with me?
- Are you expecting baby?
- What do you think about turning the light off during sex?
- What you are expecting from me?
- Have you ever been check up for HIV test?
- When you get tested your selves for STDs or STIs?
Having hygienically cleaned body
Since the hygiene body is necessary for the health maintenance therefore every people whether he or she is male or female.
Some tips for being hygienically clean your body is given below:-
- Before having sex makes sure that you have had the bath and check out your partner as well. Have bath with the fragrance high quality soap and wash your genitals properly.
- Washing your hand is must for both of the couples which protect you from the germs, bacteria and other infections.
- If you are having any kind of infections so you need to wash the infected area around your sex organs.
- Once again, I must tell that condom can protect you from the sexually transmitted diseases which are example of protective sex.
- After having sex you must clean the whole area including genitals and you can wash it as per as your choice.